Perfect for global business
The Snapt GSLB is a DNS-based load balancing service for geographically distant infrastructures. It performs health checking, nearest host routing and more.
It’s all about keeping your service online and available, while making sure it performs quickly and efficiently.
Layer 7 Health Checking
Ensure your services are online before sending responses to DNS queries, and make intelligent backup decisions.
Route traffic based on geographic location – send American users to American data centers, and so on.
Weights and Backups
Configure weighted routing and backup policies for your critical services, from Exchange to websites.
Supercharge your services
- Offload your servers and decrease website load times with the high-speed caching system
- Automatically rewrite your content to minify, compress and re-encode, resulting in a drastic speed increase
- Terminate SSL to offload your servers, or re-encode it after the optimizations have been completed
- Intelligently check the health of and manage the balancing methods for your servers
- Route across the world with true high availability
A trusted partner to the best
Working with the best and brightest clients ensures Snapt stays ahead.